By the end of the course, participants will have the relevant knowledge and practical skills to apply first aid and CPR skills and AED use effectively in their workplace.
Who Should Attend
Individuals whose job requires them to meet the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Act requirements.
Medium of Instruction
Method of Instruction
Our Occupational First Aid Course utilises a mix of presentations, discussions, group activities and practical exercises.
Our trainer to trainee ratio is highly favourable for effective learning to take place, ensuring maximum hands-on practice time for every participant.
- Practical exercises – min. 1 trainer : 6 participants
- All other activities – min. 1 trainer : 12 participants
Mode of Assessment
- Practical skills assessment
- MCQ theory assessment
- ES WPLN Level 5 and above
Important: Participants of this course are strongly advised to have at least ES WPLN Level 5 and above or its equivalent. Otherwise, participants may find the course contents challenging to understand, resulting in difficulty to pass the required assessments.
- Participants with underlying medical conditions or any medical problems associated with knee, spine, wrists or joint injuries or any physical / mental disabilities are strongly advised to obtain written clearance from a doctor to attend and participate in the course and assessments. Pregnant women are highly discouraged from participating in some activities such as, but not limited to, CPR due to safety reasons.
Should you have any other special needs, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 6250 2300 for further assistance.
23.5 hours including 2 hours of assessment
Classes start at 9am. Please refer to our online calendar for available dates.
Participants must meet minimum of 75% attendance for entire course and 100% attendance for the CPR+AED modules, in order to qualify for the assessments.
- Principles and practice of first aid
- First aid requirements in factories and other workplaces
- Wounds, bleeding and shock
- Fractures and soft tissue injuries
- Handling and transportation of the injured
- CPR and use of AED
- Breathing difficulties
- The unconscious patient
- Occupational eye injuries
- Burn injuries
- Industrial toxicology
- Safety and accident prevention
- Management of medical emergencies
Upon successful completion of the course and its assessments, participants will be issued with a certificate endorsed by Lentor Ambulance Pte Ltd.
- Certificate validity – 2 years.
- Lentor Ambulance Pte Ltd is ISO 29990:2010 certified, as required by the Ministry of Manpower for all its Learning Service Providers (LSP).
$280.00 (before GST)
Training subsidies and absentee payroll are available for this course. Please call 62502300 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
This course will be conducted at Lentor Training Centre, the training arm of Lentor Ambulance Pte Ltd.
33, Ubi Avenue 3
Vertex Tower B, #03-11
Directions to our training centre will be emailed to you after registration.
Private (Corporate) classes are available at dates of your convenience.
- Minimum class size – 10 pax
- Subject to availability of trainers and resources